- Your billing time starts when the Direct Care Worker arrives at your home and ends when he/she leaves your home.
- Your invoice is created based on the actual hours your Direct Care Worker spent on the jobsite.
- We bill for a minimum of 2 hours even if you dismissed the Direct Care Worker early.
- Our billing cycle is weekly.
- Payment is due when you receive our invoice and may be made by credit card or check.
- Never make a check out to a staff member, as we cannot accept it.
- We do not accept third-party checks, which have been endorsed to the Agency or to a member of our staff.
- If after 7-days, the invoice remains unpaid, further services are withheld until the account is paid in full.
May 9, 2022