CareSphere Accepts the following Funding Sources.
- Medicaid Waiver
- Veterans Program
- Area Agency on Agency programs
If you don’t qualify for financial assistance or are eligible for only a limited amount of funding, you will need to pay privately. Self-payment options you might consider include:
- Savings & Investments
- Reverse Mortgages & Home Equity Lines of Credit, wherein the home is used as a financial resource
- Life Insurance Policy Conversion, wherein a policy is converted into cash or home care services prior to the holder’s passing
- Home Care Loans, which are intended for short-term needs, while waiting for other financing to become available
- Long-Term Care Insurance benefits can be used to pay for home care
- Family Assistance
If you do not have coverage from another source, you are ultimately responsible for your own service costs.